1. You have a firmware
2. But you have a bootlooop
3. Send only one kernel (boot.img) and see whether the smartphone is started or not (it is very often enough of the firmware of the kernel to start the device), when the kernel is firmware, your letters will not be affected at all
4. The core firmware was not enough? Is it all the same bootlup? Send more section System (System.img), if the required data is only in the DATA section (and where else to be? Not in the system segment
) - your smartphone starts, solidize data and then so that no errors have fallen off the firmware with all sections
you are not doing this way ... it seems to meStop!
Such a model (Lava IRIS 510 TH)? There is an option even easier, swing TWRP on the link under this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcf844nprm0.
(video itself looks no sense, it shows how to install TWRP using Rashr from the system itself), pour it with a flash (laying next to the recovery.img scatter file from the firmware), you load into it and connect the phone to the PC (possibly in TWRP settings You will need to turn on the MTP mode) and copy everything your soul from the phone
any questions? Or am I misunderstood you?
Many Android-devices users know that experiments with firmware, the installation of various additions and corrections quite often lead to the inoperability of the device, which is correct only to install the system, and this process implies a complete cleaning of memory from all information. In the event that the user took care in advance about creating a backup copy of important data, and even better - a complete backup system, the restoration of the device to the state "as it was ..." takes a few minutes.
There are many ways to make a backup copy of certain user information or a complete backup system. What is the difference between these concepts, for which devices it is advisable to use this or that method will be discussed below.
Backup Personal Data
Under the backup of personal information, it is implied to save data and content generated by the user during the operation of the Android device. Such information can be attributed to the list of installed applications, photos made by the device chamber or received from other users, contacts, notes, music and video files, bookmarks in the browser, etc.
One of the most reliable, and most importantly simple ways to keep the personal data contained in the android device is to synchronize data from the memory of the apparatus with the cloud storage.
Google in the Android software platform is provided for almost all the possibilities for easy saving and quick recovery photos, contacts, applications (without credentials), notes and other things. It is enough to create a google account when you first start a device running android driven by any version or enter data already existing account, as well as allow the system to regularly synchronize the user data with the cloud storage. Do not neglect this opportunity.
Saving photos and contacts
There are only two simple advice-samples, as always to have a ready-made, securely saved copy of the most important for most users - personal photos and contacts, using the synchronization capabilities with Google.
- Turn on and configure synchronization into an ADRODOD.
We go along the way "Settings" – "Google Account" – "Sync Settings" – "Your Google Account" And mark the data that will be continuously copied to the cloud storage.
- To store contacts in the cloud, it is necessary when you create it to point exactly the Google account.
In the event that the contact details have already been created and saved in a place other than the Google account, you can easily export them using a standard android application. "Contacts" .
- In order not to lose your own photos, if with a phone or tablet something happen, the easiest way to use the standard android application Google photo.
Download Google photo in Play Market
To provide backups in the application settings, you must enable the feature "Autode and Synchronization" .
Working with Google's contacts is described in more detail in Article:
Lesson: How to synchronize Android contacts with Google
Of course, Google is not a unambiguous monopolist in backup issues of user data from Android devices. Many well-known brands, such as Samsung, Asus, Huawei, Meizu, Xiaomi, etc. supply their solutions with pre-installed applications whose functionality allows you to organize information saving in a manner similar to the above examples.
In addition, all known cloud services such as Yandex.Disk and the Mail.Ru cloud offer users when installing their branded Android applications, the automatic copying function of various data, in particular photo, in the cloud storage.
Download Yandex.Disk to Play Market
Download cloud Mail.Ru in Play Market
Full backup system
The above methods and actions similar to them allow you to maintain the most valuable information. But when the devices are firmware, not only contacts, photos, etc. are often lost, because manipulation of the memory sections of devices implies their cleaning from absolutely all data. To leave the ability to return to the previous state of the software and data, only the full backup of the system is needed, i.e., a copy of all or certain sections of the device. In other words, a complete clone or locks of the program part are created into special files with the possibility of restoring the device to the previous state later. This will require a user of certain tools and knowledge from the user, but can guarantee the complete safety of absolutely all information.
Where to store backup? If we are talking about long-term storage, the best way to use cloud storage facilities. In the process of saving information, the following methods are desired to use the memory card installed in the apparatus. If it is lacking, you can save the backup files into the internal memory of the device, but in this version it is recommended immediately after you create copy the backup files to a more reliable place, such as a PC disc.
Method 1: TWRP Recovery
The simplest from the point of view of the user by creating a backup is to use for this purpose a modified recovery environment - custom recovery. The most functional among such solutions is TWRP Recovery.
- We go to TWRP Recovery in any available way. Most often, it is necessary to press the key to enter the device turned off "Volume-" And holding it down, button "Food" .
- After entering the recovery you need to go to the section "Backup cop-e" .
- On the screen that opens, the selection of memory sections for reservation is available, as well as a copy of the storage of copies, click "CHARITY CHOICE" .
- The best choice is the SD memory card available to save media. In the list of available storage places should be transferred to the position "Micro Sdcard" and confirm your choice by pressing the button "OK" .
- After defining all parameters, you can proceed directly to the save process. To do this, perform swipes to the right in the field "Swipe for start" .
- Copying files to the selected media, accompanied by filling out the execution indicator, as well as the appearance of messages in the log field, which are told about the currently occurring system actions.
- Upon completion of the process of creating a backup, you can continue to work in TWRP Recovery by pressing the button "Back" (1) or immediately reboot in android - button "Restart in OS" (2).
- Backup files made in the way described above are stored on the way. TWRP / Backups. On the drive selected during procedure. In the perfect embodiment, you can copy the folder containing the received copy to more reliable than the internal memory of the device or the memory card, the location - on the PC hard drive or cloud storage.
Method 2: CWM Recovery + Android-app ROM Manager
As in the last method, when creating a backup android firmware will be used a modified recovery environment, only from another developer - CLOCKWORKMOD command - CWM Recovery. In general, the method is similar to the use of TWRP and provides no less functional results - i.e. Files backup firmware. At the same time, CWM Recovery does not have the necessary users to manage the process of creating a backup process, for example, it is impossible to select individual sections to create a backup. But the developers offer their users a good android application Rom Manager, resorting to the functions of which, you can proceed to creating a backup directly from the operating system.
Load the latest version of Rom Manager in Play Market
- Install and run ROM Manager. On the main screen of the application available section "Reservation and Restoration" in which to create a backup item must be tap "Save Current ROM" .
- We specify the name of the future backup system and click the button. "OK" .
- The application works in the presence of root rights, so on request it is necessary to provide them. Immediately after that, the device will reboot into the recovery and the backup will begin.
- In the event that the previous step has not ended with success (most often it happens because of the impossibility of mounted sections in automatic mode (1)), you have to make a backup manually. This will require only two additional actions. After entering or rebooting in CWM Recovery, select item "Backup and Restore" (2), then item "Backup" (3).
- The backup process starts automatically and, it should be noted, continues, in comparison with other methods, for quite a long time. The cancellation of the procedure is not provided. It remains only to observe the emergence of new items in the process log and the filling performance indicator.
Upon completion of the process, the main recovery menu opens. You can reboot in Android by selecting "Reboot System Now" . The backup files created in CWM Recovery are stored along the path indicated when it is created, in the folder ClockMod / Backup / .
Method 3: Android application Titanium Backup
The Titanium Backup program is very powerful, but at the same time fairly easy to use a system for creating a backup system. Using the tool, you can save all installed applications and their data, as well as user information, including contacts, call logs, SMS, MMS, Wi-Fi access points and more.
Benefits include the ability to be widely set up parameters. For example, a selection of applications that and which will be saved are available. To create a full-fledged backup Titanium Backup, you must provide rort-rights, that is, for those devices that the superuser rights were not received, the method is not applicable.
Load the latest version of Titanium Backup in Play Market
It is extremely desirable to take care in advance about the reliable place to save the backup copies. The internal memory of the smartphone cannot be considered as it is recommended to use a PC disc for storage of backups, cloud storage or as a last resort of a device microSD card.
- Install and launch Titanium Backup.
- At the top of the program there is a tab "Backups" , go to her.
- After opening the tab "Backups" , you need to call the menu "Batch Actions" By clicking on the button with an image of a document with a check mark located in the upper corner of the application screen. Or press the touch button "Menu" Under the device screen and select the appropriate item.
- Next Press the button "START" Located near the Option "Make R.K. Total custom software and system data » Over the screen with the list of applications that will be stored in a backup. Since there is a complete backup of the system, it does not need to be changed here, it is necessary to confirm the readiness for the beginning of the process by clicking on the green tick located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- The process of copying applications and data, accompanied by the deduction of information on the current progress and the name of the software component, the preservation of which is currently occurring. By the way, the application can be collaborated and continue using the device in normal mode, but, in order to avoid failures, it is better not to do so and wait for the end of creating a copy, the process occurs quite quickly.
- At the end of the process, the tab opens "Backups" . You can see that the icons located to the right of the app names have changed. Now these are peculiar emoticons of different colors, and under each name of the software component, an inscription appeared, testifying to the created backup of the date.
- The backup files are stored along the path specified in the program settings.
To avoid loss of information, for example, when formatting the memory before installing the system software, you should copy the folder with backups at least to the memory card. This action is feasible using any file manager for Android. A good solution for performing operations with files stored in the memory of android devices is an ES conductor.
In addition to the usual copy of the backup folder created using Titanium Backup in a safe place, in order to reinsure from data loss, you can configure the tool so that the copies are created immediately on the microSD card.
- Open the titanium backup. By default, backup copies are saved in the internal memory. Go to the tab "Schedules" and then choose the option "Cloud Setup" At the bottom of the screen.
- Listay list of options down and find item "Path to the folder with R.K." . Go to it and click on the link "(Click to change)" . On the next screen, choose the option "Document Supplier Storage" .
- In the file manager that opens, specify the path to the SD card. Titanium Backup will receive access to the repository. Press the link "Create a new folder"
- We specify the name of the directory in which copies of the data will be stored. Next click "Create a folder" , and on the next screen - "Use the current folder" .
Read more important! We do not agree to the transfer of already existing backups, click "No" in the query window that appears. We return to the main screen Titanium backup and see that the path of the backup is not changed! Close the application in any available way. Do not turn around, namely "kill" the process!
- After starting the application again, the path of the future backups will change and the files will be saved where necessary.
Method 4: SP Flashtool + Mtk DroidTools
Using SP Flashtool and MTK DroidTools applications is one of the most functional methods that allows you to create a truly full-fledged backup of all Android-device memory sections. Another advantage of the method is the optional presence of root-rights on the device. The method is applicable only for devices built on the MediaTek hardware platform, with the exception of 64-bit processors.
- To create a full copy of the firmware using SP FlashTools and MTK DroidTools, in addition to the applications themselves, you will need the installed ADB drivers, the driver for the MEDIATEK download mode, as well as the NotePad ++ application (you can also use MS Word, but the usual notepad is not suitable). We download everything you need and unpack the archives into a separate folder on the S: disk.
- Turn on the device mode "USB debugging" And connect it to the PC. To turn on debugging, the mode is first activated. "For developers" . For this we go along the way "Settings" — "About device" - and tapat five times on the item "Build number" .
Then in the menu opened "For developers" activate with a switch or check mark "Allow debugging by usb" , And when connecting the device to the PC, confirm the permission of operations using ADB.
- Next, you need to run MTK DroidTools, wait for the definition of the device in the program and click the button "Block Map" .
- Previous manipulations are steps preceding the creation of a scatter file. To do this, in the window that opens, click the button "Create Scatter File" .
- The next step is the definition of the address that will be needed to specify the SP FlashTools program when determining the range of blocks in the reader's memory. Open the scatter file received in the previous step in the NotePad ++ program and find a string
Partition_name: Cache:under which a string with a parameter is located just below.
linear_start_addr.. The value of this parameter (on the screenshot is highlighted in yellow) you need to record or copy to the clipboard.
- Direct reading data from the memory of the device and saving them to the file is carried out using the SP FlashTools program. Run the application and go to the tab "READBACK" . The smartphone or tablet should be disconnected from the PC. Press the button "Add" .
- In the window that opens, the only string is observed. Click on it twice to set the reading range. Select the path to which the future dump file will be saved. The file name is better to leave unchanged.
- After determining the save path, a small window will open, in the field "Length:" which it is necessary to make the value of the parameter
linear_start_addr.obtained in step 5 of this Instruction. After adding the address, click the button "OK" .
Press the button «READ BACK» Table of the same name in SP FlashTools and plug off (!) Device to the USB port.
- In the event that the user takes care of the installation of drivers in advance, SP FlashTools will automatically determine the device and starts the reading process, as evidenced by the filling of the blue execution indicator.
Upon completion of the procedure, the window is displayed «READBACK OK» With a green circle, inside of which a confirmation check mark is located.
- The result of the previous steps is file ROM_0. , which is a complete dump of internal flash memory. In order for such data to be possible to carry out further manipulations, in particular, to pour firmware into the device, several more operations are needed using MTK Droidools. Turn the device, load in android, check that "Debugging by yusb" Enabled and plug to the device to USB. Run MTK DroidTools and go to the tab ROOT, Backup, Recovery . Here you need a button "Make a backup from ROM_ Flashtula" , Press it. Open the resulting 9 file ROM_0. .
- Immediately after clicking on the button "Open" The process of separating the dump file to separate partition images and other data required during recovery. The process promotion data is displayed in the log area.
When the dump separation procedure for individual files is completed, the log in the log field will be displayed. "Task Completed" . This work is over, you can close the application window.
- The result of the program is a folder with file memory files of the device - this is our backup of the system.
And choose the path of saving the scatter.
Method 5: Bacup Systems with ADB
If it is impossible to use other methods or for other reasons, to create a full copy of the memory sections of almost any Android device, you can use the OS developer toolkit - the Android SDK component - Android Debug Bridge (ADB). In general, ADB provides all the possibilities for conducting the procedure, only the root rights on the device are needed.
It should be noted that the method of rather laborious methods in question, and also requires a rather high level of knowledge of the ADB console commands from the user. To facilitate the process and automation of commands, you can contact the remote application-envelope ADB RUN, it automates the process of entering commands and allows you to save a lot of time.
- Preparatory procedures are to receive root rights on the device, turning on USB debugging, connecting the device to the port of YUSB, installing ADB drivers. Next, you load, install and run the ADB Run application. After the above is completed, you can switch to the procedure for creating backups of sections.
- Run ADB Run and check that the device has been determined by the system in the right mode. Paragraph 1 of the main menu - "DEVICE ATTACHED?" , in the discontinued list we produce similar actions, we first select paragraph 1.
A positive answer to the question is whether the device is connected in ADB mode, the ADB RUN response to previous commands in the form of a serial number.
- For further manipulations, it is necessary to have a list of memory partitions, as well as information about how "disks" - / dev / block / Sections were mounted. With ADB Run get such a list is quite simple. Go to section "Memory and Partitions" (Clause 10 in the main menu of the application).
- In the menu that opens, select paragraph 4 - PARTITIONS / DEV / BLOCK / » .
- The list with the listing of methods will be attempted to read the necessary data. We try each item in order.
In case the method does not work, the following message is displayed:
Execution will have to continue before the full list of sections and / dev / block /:
The data obtained must be saved by any affordable way, the automatic save function in ADB Run is not provided. The most convenient way to fix the displayed information is to create a screenshot of the window with a list of sections.
- Go directly to backup. To do this, you need to go to the item "Backup" (p.12) of the main menu of ADB Run. In the list of the list, we choose C.2 - "Backup and Restore Dev / Block" then paragraph 1 "Backup Dev / Block" .
- The open list shows the user all available for copying memory blocks. To proceed to preserve individual sections, you need an understanding of which section to which block is mounted. In field "Block" You need to enter the partition name from the list entitled "name" from the keyboard, and in the field "Name" - Name of the future image file. Here you will need the data obtained in step 5 of this Instruction.
- For example, make a copy of the NVRAM section. At the top of the image illustrating this example, the ADB Run window with an open menu item is located. "Backup Dev / Block" (1), and under it - screenshot of the commands of command execution PARTITIONS / DEV / BLOCK / » (2). From the bottom window, we define that the name of the block for the NVRAM section is "MMCBLK0P2" and enter it in the field "Block" Windows (1). Field "Name" Windows (1) fill in accordance with the name of the copied section - "NVRAM".
After filling the fields, press the key "ENTER" What will start the copy process.
Upon completion of the procedure, the program proposes to click any key to return to the previous menu.
- Similarly, copies of all other partitions are created. Another example is to save the section "boot" into the file image. Determine the corresponding block name and fill the fields. "Block" и "Name" .
- The image files obtained as a result of manipulations are saved in the root of the Android apparatus memory card. To further save, they must be copied / transfer to a PC disc or cloud storage.
See also: how to make a screenshot on windows
Press key "ENTER" .
We wait for the end of the process.
Thus, by applying one of the above methods, each user of any Android device can be calm - its data will be in retaining and their recovery is possible at any time. In addition, using a complete interface backup, the task of restoring the performance of a smartphone or a tablet PC after problems with the program part has a fairly simple solution in most cases.We are glad that you could help you solve the problem. Describe what you did not work.
Our specialists will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Will this article help you?WELL NO
Good afternoon, respected readers. Read in the article how to make a backup on android without root rights, or with them, what is a backup. Useful programs that will help make a backup.
Android operating system pays a lot of opportunities. The most useful of them is backup. Or backup - this function is also called so. If you fail or you lose your smartphone, you can restore almost all the information. You just need to not forget to regularly make the backup of the Android system. How exactly? This article will try to answer this article.
To begin with, let's understand what is meant by the word "backup". Usually it is called copying of certain files for their subsequent recovery. You can copy the data in the following seats:
- Map microSD or permanent memory - You copy data to a separate file or archive, then move it somewhere yourself;
- Computer - Bacup firmware android or copying some third-party files on the PC is usually carried out via a USB cable or via Wi-Fi;
- Cloud services - In some cases, the backup can be automatically downloaded to Dropbox, Google disk and other similar sites.
And what exactly can I copy? This is a more serious question. The default operating system itself downloads data about your contacts, call log, messages and more. Usually it is enough for any user.
Third-party applications are able to copy and a whole media system. For example, it can be downloaded videos or music. At the same time, you often specify the folders with the desired files yourself, so the errors cannot be - absolutely everything.
There is a backup on android application settings. It works correctly, however, not on all smartphones. Yes, and not all programs give coping their settings. But you need to know about such an opportunity.
Finally, there is a complete backup on android. This is when the current firmware status is copied - completely, from the settings to some of the files hidden from the user. This is done the most difficult and often in a special way. Yes, it is required only to those who regularly experiment with their device.
Bacup on Android: Do I need root-rights?
Copying some files cannot be made without receiving root-rights . The fact is that the most serious operating system settings are laid deep in hidden folders. As such, the user does not have access to their reading. Rut-right to solve the problem - they provide access to copying absolutely any files.
But most often no root rights are required. For example, backing up messaging, contact book and other aspects of the Android operating system can be made without them. Moreover, this process is often carried out in automatic mode - you can not even know about it.
BACKAP OPERATION SYSTEM
Android almost from the first of his versions has learned to copy user information on Google Servers. But only the basic information is copied - messages, call log, the content of services from the Google Play series, calendar, contacts and documents. If it is enough for you enough, then get ready to perform the following actions:
- Go to "Settings".
- Go to the "Accounts" section.
- Select Google.
- In the window that opens, activate the switches near all items that you consider fit. Please note here and the "Application data" item. But it works not in the best way - when reinstalling the operating system or some system, many programs will still start working from scratch. But but the installation of all applications will occur automatically.
Do not forget that you need Google account for this sync. However, without it, it is possible to implement only backup android on a computer. Special applications are required for other actions, and they need to download from Google Play where without an appropriate account. Of course, there are all sorts of tricks like downloading programs from third-party resources, but this is already the topic for a separate article.
Branded software for backup on android
Now many smartphones are supplied with branded shells created by the manufacturer. Additional backup can be implemented in them - data is sent to the device manufacturer server. For example, let's look at how to make a backup on android installed on a smartphone or Samsung tablet:
- Go to "Settings".
- Enter the "Cloud and Accounts" section.
- Click on "Archiving and Restore".
- Select "Backup Settings".
- Here you can turn on the automatic backup that will be loaded to the server once every 24 hours. Also here you can select the types of information going on the server. Most often, Samsung complements Google in this. For example, you can regularly copy the desktop shortcuts, the contents of the phone application, a list of all installed applications, almost all device parameters and much more.
Best backup programs on android
Not all people arrange standard operating system capabilities. Some users are looking for information on how to make backup on android through special utilities. They trust them, apparently, more. In addition, such programs allow you to send a backup to your favorite "cloud", while the operating system offers only Google servers and some other companies engaged in smartphones.
Without root-rights, third-party programs are about the same as Android. They are able to recharge contacts, messages, but no more. But if you provide a similar system of superuser rights, then everything will change. The latitude of its capabilities will increase significantly. The most popular applications and equipment for the backup are the following:
And these are only the three most popular names! In Google Play, you can find at least a dozen other programs of this kind. In the meantime, let's figure it out with how Android Application Bacap is performed using Titanium Backup. . This is the most popular backup program. It is possible to use it for free, although some useful functions are available only in an extended version. However, she is not too expensive, $ 5.99 is a reasonable fee for saving security information.
So, what copies Titanium Backup? It seems that absolutely everything! If you provide the application of the superuser's right (without them it is simply not working), then you will get a charm of opportunities.
- First, you can regularly copy the settings of all programs installed on the device and games. Moreover, you can copy even their APK files!
- Secondly, you can make a backup of all operating system settings. Absolutely everyone! This means that you can do experiments without surviving about system files.
- Thirdly, let it not concern our topic, Titanium Backup allows you to freeze the user and system software. This is useful in cases where the device is provided to the child - so you will be sure that it will definitely not accidentally install anything.
And how to use Titanium Backup?
Everything is very simple:
- Install and launch Titanium Backup.
- Provide the application of the superuser's right. Also, the utility may ask you to change some settings - for example, to enable the ability to install programs from unknown sources.
- Press the button located in the upper right corner. It shows a leaf with a check mark.
- Here is a list of program capabilities. Select the desired function and click on the "Start" button next to it. For example, you can choose "Make RK Total custom software and system data. " In this case, absolutely everything will be copied.
The backup will be as a separate file. In the app settings you can set exactly where to save backup. Reliable to save it to the memory card. In the Pro version you can use Box, Dropbox and Google Disc. You can also configure automatic backup - it will be created on schedule. Conducts a paid version of the program and compress files - in this case, they will occupy in your cloud storage or on the memory card less space.
Backup of all android firmware
And even Titanium Backup does not copy the entire state of the operating system. In this case, it simply does not make sense. If you achieve a system failure, and Android will not boot, then you will not be able to use the recovery - because you will not be able to run the application itself. Then how to make a backup firmware android?
Google developers have implemented another method working with Recovery Menu. .
Before making follow-up, make sure that the battery is charged at least 50%. Otherwise, there is a minimum risk of transformation of the device in "Brick".
On different smartphones and tablets, a different way to visit the Recovery menu can be used. In any case, you will need to complete the device. The following actions are usually performed:
- It is necessary to press the volume button;
- Next is clamping the power button.
Other buttons are used on some devices. For example, the devices from Samsung can also be used home button. Please note, all buttons are released after a green robot with an exclamation mark appears on the screen. Otherwise, an ordinary reboot will occur. Well, in Recovery Menu you need to find the item "Backup and Restore". Move the volume with the volume buttons (the touch screen does not work here) and click on the appropriate item using the power button. Next, in the same way, click on the "Backup" item. Then he will only wait for the end of the process.
Copying all firmware files can occupy from five to ten minutes - the exact value depends on the power of the processor and the loading of the operating system.
When the process is completed, click on the "Reboot Now" item. This will restart the device.
Unfortunately, this method may not work on some smartphones. Almost always the "Backup and Restore" item is present in the Recovery custom menu. If you have never engaged in flashing the device, then you can simply be missing.
Backup with computer
For Windows operating systems and Mac OS X, many programs that serve to receive data from the smartphone are written. Developers of software that regularly test portable devices and experiment with them usually use ADB. . This is a special program that serves to debug a smartphone or tablet. It does not have any interface, and all actions are carried out by entering the corresponding commands. But before that, you need to enable USB debugging on the smartphone. This is done as follows:
- Go to "Settings".
- If you have never turned on USB debugging, then you will most likely need to visit the "phone" section. Here, click on the "Assembly number" item, until you receive a message about what has become a developer.
- Now go back to the Main Settings menu and click on the "For Developers" button.
- Activate the switch around the Usb Debug item.
When the checkbox is activated, you must connect the smartphone to the computer and run the ADB program (its EXE file). In fact, only with this utility you can create a backup android without root. For the most complete backup requires the entry of the following command:
$ ADB Backup -f "D: \ Backup \ ADB-2017-08-15.ab" -APK -shared -all -System
If you do not need APK files, you can not write the corresponding key. Of course, the path and name of the backup file can be different - we indicated only an example.
If you need to transfer to the computer only contacts, messages and other information, you can use more understandable programs. For example, make such a backup on android application MyPhoneExplorer. . This computer application has an understandable Russian-speaking interface, it does not ask for any text commands. Therefore, you will not be difficult to create a backup copy on your own. We just say that this program requires the activation of debugging by USB.
Now you know what a backup is on android. And from now on you will not cause difficulties to create it. In conclusion, we only note that the usual people creating backups are required only to then restore the most important information in case of loss or breakdowns of the smartphone. And for this there is enough normal synchronization with Google, which we talked about at the very beginning.
Before the firmware or other responsible action, it is important to take care of the preservation of personal data. Timely backup - a backup copy, will avoid the loss of important information, or will help restore the performance of the system. In this article, you will learn how to make a complete backup of the system firmware or only individual sections.
Partial backup firmware
With partial backup, only certain data are saved: contacts, messages, applications, photos, notes, etc. The information obtained contributes to a quick setup of the device, after the firmware, reset the settings or other action. Also, data is suitable for recovery on a new device.
Below we consider ways of partial backup. Note that some methods work with root rights. For your convenience, at the beginning of each method, we indicated the minimum requirements for backup.
Method 1: With ADB or ADB RUN
Demand: The presence of a PC, cable with data transfer support, ADB or ADB RUN utility.
Bacup options: section DATA; DATA and APP; Data, App and SDCard.
Algorithm of actions:
Install drivers for your device. For example, standard Motorola drivers are enough to connect via ADB. In your case, you may need to install an SDK.
Download and install ADB. If you are difficult to use ADB commands, use AdB Run.
Activate the USB debug mode.
Connect the smartphone / tablet via USB cable.
Run the ADB RUN utility.
If you first use the USB debugging, confirm the connection from the PC on the device screen.
Make sure the device is connected. In ADB Run, such information is indicated in the upper corner of the left.
Press the 9 button, then enter, to open the backup menu.
Next, button 1, to remove the copy of the section.
To remove a copy of all partitions, press the button 3.
A message appears on the mobile device screen where you need to confirm the backup. If you wish, enter the password for data encryption.
After creating a copy, a message will appear in the ADB Run window: "To continue, press any Claysh.
The folder will automatically open with your backup. Close ADB RUN.
Method 2: via the recovery and reset menu
Demand: Account for reservation, Internet.
Bacup options: Application settings; Call logs and Wi-Fi passwords.
Android OS allows you to reserve some data - Wi-Fi passwords, wallpapers and call log. With the update release 6.0, application settings were included in the backup list. Information is saved in Google disk.
- When reserving data, some confidential information can be saved.
- Reservation of application settings is not available if the developer has not activated the option in the Google Play console.
- Backups are removed after 60 days, in the absence of activity.
- Reservation is performed more often than once a day.
For details, see our separate article on the link.
Method 3: Gmail Synchronization
Demand: Account Gmail, Internet.
Bacup options: Email Gmail, game saving, calendar, directory contacts.
In Android, Gmail is not only email, but also the account required to use some services, such as Google Play. Also, the account allows you to synchronize some data - contacts, calendars and other information.
Algorithm of actions:
- Add in the settings in the Accounts section, Gmail account. Either create an account. Instructions for creating an account through a PC here. How to create email from the phone, read here.
- After adding an account, open the accounts section.
- Select Google Account.
- In the new window, move the switches opposite the data that you want to synchronize.
- Open the drop-down window where you select Forced Synchronization.
Method 4: using the Titanium Backup program
Demand: The presence of root rights.
Bacup options: Application applications and settings.
The Titanium Backup utility saves applications, as well as all user settings. This is one of the 15 applications for which it is worth getting root rights.
Titanium Backup provides only user programs, only system, or all applications. There is also an automatic boot option received a copy of the program to the cloud.
Algorithm of actions:
Open Titanium Backup. Give root access.
Click on the Backup Copies tab For selective conservation programs. Select a utility from the list, click on the Save button.
To create a backup Copies of multiple applications , Press the Menu button, then batch actions. Select Application Save option.
Automatic saving applications, available on the Schedule tab. Select the save option or create a new task.
Method 5: Using Google's Photo
Demand: Account, Internet.
Bacup options: Photos videos.
Google Photo offers unlimited free space to store proper quality of your photos and video materials. Files are tied to an account, and are available on any device where authorization is made. At the same time, free space does not apply to photograph more than 16 megapixel, and video is more than 1080r.
Algorithm of actions:
- Run the Google photo app.
- When entering, specify an account and activate the file backups, after which the photo and video start starts.
Method 6: Cloud Storage
Demand: Account in the selected service, Internet.
Bacup options: Multimedia files, archives, documents not installed applications.
Services offer 5-50 GB of disk space on the network. Read more about the available volume in this article. A selection with a service and a detailed description of the provision of services is described in these materials.
For example, when registering Google Account, you are provided with 15 GB of free space. And if there are two accounts, then the total increases 30 GB. In addition, the service accepts 30 categories of files.
Services are popular and popular with users, android applications. And the process of downloading files is identical to all such clients. If the program, for example a gallery, integrated the function "will share", then it is enough to mark files, and then click on the button - upload to the cloud disk.
Also loading files is available directly in the client of the cloud service. It is enough to press the button with a plus, and after selecting files on your mobile device.
Method 7: Backup Applications
Demand: A specific version of Android, access to some features - memory, calls, messages. Internet to download backup to the network.
Bacup options: Call history, messages, images, applications.
In our catalog of free applications, the utilities are presented to create a backup of specific information. For example, it can only messages, call history or applications. There are also programs to restore randomly deleted files.
The principle of operation for most applications for backup is the same. You need to select files for reservation, wait for the formation of the archive, and after send the archive to the mail or cloud disk. Starting with Android 6.0, information may be required to read the information, SMS, calls.
If you want to recover deleted files, you need root rights for better search. Without superuser rights, restrictions on the search. Read more in this article.
Full backup firmware
Full backup, suggests the entire firmware. An image of a system designed to restore only on the device where the copy was removed. The full image allows you to restore the device's performance after unsuccessful firmware, or restore only certain sections.
Method 1: With Custom Recovery
Demand: Availability of TWRP or CWM Recovery
Bacup options: Removing the entire image image or only individual sections.
Custom TWRP or CWM Recovery has a powerful backup tool. The full image of the system will allow for 15-20 minutes to restore the performance of the device, in case of unsuccessful firmware. It is also possible to restore a critical important section where information about IMEI, modemia, etc. is stored. At the same time, the same TWRP must be downloaded and installed, for which you want to unlock the bootloader.
Action Algorithm for TWRP Recovery:
- Load the boot mode. How to use TWRP read here.
- Click on the Backup button.
- Specify the sections that you want to save. Also, specify the drive where you want to save the image or the firmware section.
The article describes in detail how to make a backup firmware android. Use one of the convenient ways of partial backup if you need to save certain data. To remove the entire image of the firmware, use the available methods of the full backup of the firmware. Remember, timely backup will allow you to save important data or restore your mobile device.
And what method of backup helped you? Write about it in the comments. Similarly, share articles through the social networks buttons to help your friends and acquaintances, learn how to make a backup of files or firmware.
POST Views: 1 576.